יום שישי, 16 באוקטובר 2009

Wake Up & Smell The COFFEE!



If you know me at all you know I'm crazy for 3d art, Boxes and bags.
Well this is a special kind of box that is shaped as a coffee mug.
I feel very generous today and I would love to inspire you to make one by your self so I've added a template I've made in Photoshop from a box that my friend Michal gave me.
Here is my template for it, fell free to use it : ) Itzuvit's coffee mug shaped box template
I felled this box with a special sweet thing. You can pot inside it coffee chocolate sweets or small presents... It's great for coffee lovers, but not just for them.
Now that it will get colder, there is nothing that makes me feel better than a hot cup of coffee.
As always it goes well with some great challenges:
BRADS! - Ginger Snap Creations, Anything BUT A Card - Moving Along With The Times, Colors - Stampin For The Weekend, Color scheme - 365Cards , AUTUMN COLOURS - The Secret Crafter, Fall - Creative Belli, Fall - Cuttlebug Challenge, Fall -The Pink Elephant, Autumn Glory - By The Cute And Girly, AUTUMN - Crafty Calendar , NATURE- Three Clovers Designs, Colours of autumn- Forever Friends, Flying - ABC-Challenge, Butterfly- Dannis Dreams Crafts, Bling- Stamp Somthing, Color- Rosie D's.
Don’t forget to…
Wake up and smell the coffee! mmm...
אם אתם מכירים אותי, אתם יודעים שאני משוגעת על תלת מימד קופסאות ותיקים. אז זאת קופסא מיוחדת בצורת ספל קפה.
אני מרגישה מאוד נדיבה היום ואני אשמח שתקבלו השראה להכין את הקופסא, אז החלטתי להוסיף את השבלונה שהכנתי בפוטושופ מקופסא שחברתי מיכל נתנה לי. תודה מיכל : )
הנה השבלונה שלי שבלונת קופסת ספל הקפה של עיצובית (איזה שם ארוך...)
מילאתי את הקופסא במשהו מתוק ומיוחד, אתם יכולים להכניס לבפנים קפה, שוקולד, ממתקים או מתנות קטנות ככל העולה על רוחכם. זה טוב לאוהבי קפה אבל לא רק להם.
תודה שבאתם לבקר.
ותתעוררו ותריחו את הקפה.. מממ.. ;)

33 תגובות:

  1. וואו, איזה פרוייקט מדהים!
    ממש ממש מקסים.
    ותודה רבה על השיתוף בשבלונה.

    השבמחק
  2. Oh what great fun this is, thank you for joining us at BTCG.

    B x

    השבמחק
  3. This box is brilliant & how kind of you to share your template too. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x Clare x

    השבמחק
  4. I love your mug-shaped box!
    It's wonderful

    Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Challenge!

    השבמחק
  5. I'm a tea drinker myself but I love your design. thanks for joining cute angd girly. janex

    השבמחק
  6. Wow I absolutely love this idea, and you have finished it all so perfectly, very appetising, I think I can smell coffee lol. Thanks for playing at cute and girly this month. Pinky

    השבמחק
  7. Lovely mug gift box, beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    השבמחק
  8. wow!!!!!

    I'm a huge coffee fan and just LOVE your template! Thanks sooo much for sharing!!!

    השבמחק
  9. This is beautiful. Love the design and its a great take on the challenge. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Challenge this week and hope to see you at the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Desire
    (ABC DT member)

    השבמחק
  10. wow!! this is just gorgeous, very creative and such a lot of fun!! I think it is just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

    השבמחק
  11. Ummm. Thats what I like. Wake up and smell the coffee.

    השבמחק
  12. את נהדרת!!
    הקופסה מטריפה ותודה רבה על השבלונה

    השבמחק
  13. Wow, this is fabulous, I love it! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month! :)
    Georgia xx

    השבמחק
  14. This is just so clever - thank you so much for sharing in this way. I love it and will have to try out that template.
    Hope you enjoyed playing in our Autumn themed challenge this week. Good luck in the draw for the prize from Wild Flower Kids rubber stamps.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    השבמחק
  15. How clever! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    השבמחק
  16. I can smell the coffee and smells delicious!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something Challenge this week.
    Giovana

    השבמחק
  17. http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.comThis is fabulous:)

    השבמחק
  18. I just love it! Thanks for sharing the template with us!

    השבמחק
  19. Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's with this fabulous work!

    Saskia

    השבמחק
  20. What a clever card!! great colors so nice and warm! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week!

    השבמחק
  21. ooo this is wonderful!!! I have saved the template & hope to have a go at this. I am not a coffee drinker but it would be just as much frun with a drinking chocolate theme!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Rosie-Dee's this week. Hope to see you again soon XXX

    השבמחק
  22. Oh wow!!! This is absolutely fantastic!

    Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week.. Hope to see you again soon,

    Rosie
    x

    השבמחק
  23. טוב..... קצת באיחור
    קודם כל, תודה על הקרדיט. יצא לך מקסים (כרגיל) ובאמת עם סוג זה של קופסא - השמיים הם הגבול!

    ממשיכה לראות מה יוצא תחת ידייך......

    מיכל

    השבמחק
  24. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    השבמחק
  25. What a fabulous creation.
    Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G.
    Max x

    השבמחק
  26. עיצובית
    הקופסא הזאת פשוט מדהימה!
    המון תודה לך על זה שהעלית את
    השבלונה לבלוג, אני בזמן הקרוב אעשה
    בה שימוש.

    tamika14

    השבמחק
  27. עיצובית יצא מדהים! תודה על השבלונה, בהחלט ינוסה!

    השבמחק
  28. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC
    Hugs
    Fiona

    השבמחק
  29. This is great! thanks for sharing the template
    So glad you could join us at BTC&G.
    Lora

    השבמחק
  30. Hiya
    This is a fabulous idea and really fits in with our autumnal theme
    Thanks for joining us at By The Cute and Girly

    Luv Rach

    השבמחק
  31. Hi

    Sorry I am a bit late in commenting but I have been away for two weeks and am only just catching up with the world

    A really original and well made card

    Thank you for taking part in the very first "By the Cute & Girly" challenge. I hope you play
    along again next month

    Love Jules xx

    השבמחק

Blog Widget by LinkWithin